Your use of the AR Archive Web site (the "Site"), and all information, products and services on the Site, including our premium, specialty services (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the binding legal terms set forth below ("Terms"). We may update these Terms from time to time without giving you any notice. Unless we let you know by giving you a notice, any new features or updated Services that we put on the Site will be subject to these Terms. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO EACH OF THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR CONDITION SET FORTH BELOW, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Some parts of the Site contain mature or adult content designed and intended solely for consenting adults - people who are at least 18 years old (21 in AL, MS, NE, WY, and any other location where 18 is not the age of majority)-- who are interested in and wish to have access to visual images and written descriptions of a sexually oriented, frankly erotic nature. If you view this adult content, we understand that you are telling us that you are at least 18 years old and that the material you are viewing is acceptable to you.
The materials which are accessible through this website may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity and should not be accessed by anyone who is younger than 18 years old (21 in AL, MS, NE, WY, and any other location where 18 is not the age of majority), or who is offended by such materials or who does not wish to be exposed to such materials. Such individuals are forbidden to directly or indirectly access, download, acquire, view, read, listen to, or possess any materials, including, photographs, video files, sound files, textual materials, advertisements, or other communications, messages or other content accessible through the website.
Restricted Locations. All materials, messages, and other communications accessible
through the website are intended for display or distribution exclusively to consenting
adults in locations where such materials, messages and other communications do not
violate any community standards, federal, state or local law, regulation, rule or custom of
the U.S. or any other country. Any and all use of materials available at or through the
website is by permission only. The site may not be accessed, viewed, downloaded or
otherwise received in any country or location in which doing so would, or could be
deemed a violation of any law, regulation, rule, ordinance, edict, community standard or
Restrictions On Use. The materials used and displayed on the website, including but not
limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music
and sound, names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of their respective owners and are protected by copyright, trademark
and other laws. All such material may be displayed solely for personal, non-commercial
use. It is expressly prohibited to modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, retransmit, distribute,
disseminate, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, circulate or exploit any portion of the
website, without written permission from the registered owner of the materials. Any and
all unauthorized use of any materials accessible through this website shall constitute
intentional infringement and potential misappropriation of proprietary rights in such
You understand that all data, text, information links and other content (collectively, "Content"), whether posted in public or restricted groups, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not teh AR Archive are entirely responsible for all Content that you publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit (collectively, "Post") via the Service. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the AR Archive be liable in any way for any Content, including but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content Posted via the Service. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Conduct of Visitors
We believe that all visitors benefit from basic rules regarding conduct while using the Services so that everyone feels free to share opinions and ideas. The free flow of ideas is jeopardized when a few individuals act irresponsibly. To help everyone have a positive experience, we ask-and you agree-to follow the following basic rules of conduct when using AR Archive Sites:
1. You will follow these Terms and all applicable laws;
2. You will never give your password to anyone and you will not provide your billing or credit information except to make a purchase;
3. You will not harass, threaten or abuse other people when using the Site in any manner;
4. You will not interfere with others' use of the Site, including by interrupting other users' sessions, scrolling down (automatically or manually) to make it difficult for them, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users' enjoyment of the Services;
5. You will not post any content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights;
6. You will not attempt to harvest any screen names of e-mail addresses for any commercial use;
7. You will not collect or store personal information about any other individual on the Site, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user;
8. You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with the AR Archive; similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another;
9. You will not use the Services to harm minors in any way, or encourage interactions with minors of a sexual nature;
10. You will not manipulate the Services so as to hide your identity or participation in Services on the Site (by using another person's identity, changing headers, or otherwise modifying any other possible identifier);
11. You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, e-mail or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, "spam," chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the Services, except in areas that specifically authorize you to do so (auction forums, for instances); and
12. You will not retrieve any data or other content from this site (systematically or otherwise) to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, directory or any other record of the data and/or contenet without the AR Archive's express written permission.
If you use the data, content and/or materials from this site for any purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms, violate any of the other guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Services without giving you any notice.