News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Cannot find certain Deviantart stories (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Cannot find certain Deviantart stories
awesomedude1469 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cannot find certain Deviantart stories 1 Week, 6 Days ago Karma: 0  
I have been looking for a few stories that I have seen on deviantart a number of times but I cannot find them know for some reason. The first one is called, "Boo Boo the Cat", and the other was called, "Wedding Flowers". If anyone knows anything about these stories, please let me know. Thanks!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Alessi (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Cannot find certain Deviantart stories 1 Week, 6 Days ago Karma: 4  
awesomedude1469 wrote:
I have been looking for a few stories that I have seen on deviantart a number of times but I cannot find them know for some reason. The first one is called, "Boo Boo the Cat", and the other was called, "Wedding Flowers". If anyone knows anything about these stories, please let me know. Thanks!

The author very suddenly and very drastically deleted their account, purging those stories along with it. It's possible someone saved them beforehand though.

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:Cannot find certain Deviantart stories 1 Week, 6 Days ago Karma: 7  
What was the author name?

awesomedude1469 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Cannot find certain Deviantart stories 1 Week, 5 Days ago Karma: 0  
KonataTan

Last Edit: 2017/09/13 23:59 By awesomedude1469.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:Cannot find certain Deviantart stories 1 Week, 5 Days ago Karma: 7  
Wedding Flowers, by KonataTan.

Cindy sighed happily, looking at herself in the mirror. Today was the most special day of her life. After several years, Cindy was finally standing in a long, flowing wedding dress, ready to be married to her fiance. And she felt quite blissful, a light blush on her face as she picked up her veil, going to secure it onto her head.

"You sure you don't need any help?" her sister, Veronica asked, standing behind her. Cindy giggled, turning back around to her. "Don't worry Roni! You are already my maid of honor, and you have done so much for me! Just relax until the ceremony with the other bridesmaid~!" Cindy said, hugging her lightly. Veronica, or Roni, as her older sister called her, hugged her back before nodding lightly. "Well, you have my number! Let me know if you need anything! And you look beautiful!" Roni said, giggling a bit, before backing out of the room, giving her one last look before leaving the room.

Cindy sighed again, turning back around to look at herself again. "Wow... Almost there... Everything should be ready..." she said, looking around the room, "Veil... Ring... Bouquet... Bouquet?" she said, stopping as she searched. Where her small handful of flowers should be, instead there was something she didn't expect.

Looking perplexed, she reached down, picking up a small basket with a piece of cloth over it. "Is this... some kind of surprise?" she said, hesitantly as she looked around. When she was sure she was alone, she slowly took the piece of cloth of, looking at what it was covering.

She gave a breath of relief. Underneath the cloth was... A collection of flower petals. "Oh, thank god! It's just the flower girl's basket..." she said, taking a seat and inhaling deeply, smelling the flower petals, "And they smell nice too... They are going to help my wedding smell amazing, along with the rest of the flowers..."

She breathed deeply again, taking in the scent. Just the thought of walking down the aisle, with all these pretty flower petals decorating the walkway underneath her feet... She giggled a little bit, standing up again. "Maybe one more peek at myself, before I go out there, won't be so bad..." she said, sounding like she was doing something naughty, as she walked back over to the mirror, still grasping the basket of flower petals.

Once in front of the mirror, she stopped suddenly, frowning. Staring at herself, she felt that something was off. The girl staring at her from the mirror wasn't the beautiful woman in a long, elegant, flowing wedding dress, with her hair tied up and a veil attached to her head. No, the woman that stared back at her had her hair hanging down, with a small lily sitting in it. The basket was being held in front of a sleeveless pink dress, that flared out around her waist and ended right above her knees, showing her white stockings and Mary Janes that she was wearing.

Cindy stared at this figure curiously for several moments. "Something's wrong..." she said, slowly, as she reached down and rubbed her hand against her dress. As it slowly reached her waist, she pressed down, feeling something soft underneath. She reached down, lifting up the rim and looking underneath.

Instead of a pair of white, lacy panties that had gone with the wedding dress, there was a rather thick garment in between her legs, though still white... Mostly. She reached in between her legs, feeling the moist spot that seemed to be slowly spreading across her crotch. "... I... Did an oopsie..." she said, sounding somewhat childish now, as she slowly let go of the dress, standing back up.

She heard the door slowly begin to open, and quickly turned around to look. In that split second that she turned from the mirror to the door, the entire world changed. Her body shot downwards, becoming rather small. Her hands became tiny, her skin soft and pale. Her legs become stout and pudgy, though she could still stand at least decently. And her face became rather chubby, her hair shortening to her shoulder, as she looked up to the person entering the room.

Veronica smiled, walking into the room, her wedding dress flowing behind her. "There you are, Cindy! I was wondering where you were hiding!" the bride-to-be said, giggling as she walked over, leaning down and picking her up. Cindy cooed slightly, one hand still holding the basket of flowers, while the other reached up to her mouth, suckling on her fingers.

Veronica walked over to the mirror, sighing a bit as she observed herself, holding Cindy up as well. Cindy stared at her reflection, tilting her head slightly. "You remember what all you gotta do sweetie?" Veronica asked, setting her down. Cindy nodded, looking at herself again before slowly looking up to Veronica. "Yus... I's go down da aisle... I dwop fwowers down whiwe I wawk... And den I's go over to mama!" Cindy said, nodding and smiling up to her.

Veronica clapped lightly, patting her head. "Good girl! You are the best little sister ever!" she said, before patting her bottom, "Now go find Mommy to change your diaper before we start!" Cindy nodded, starting to toddle out of the room. As she got to the door, though, she stopped, turning back to her older sister, who was now putting on the veil. "Woni... Yous tink I's eva gonna be mawwied?" Cindy asked.

Veronica smiled before shrugging, turning her head to look over her shoulder. "...Maybe someday!" she said, giggling as she watched Cindy leave, "Maybe someday..."

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:Cannot find certain Deviantart stories 1 Week, 5 Days ago Karma: 7  
Couldn't find the other, though.

Go to top Post Reply