Welcome to the AR Story Archive

Stories and images of age transformation - age regression, age progression, mental regression and progression.

Stories Most Recent Updates

Couples Therapy

by: Mellow Sadistic Last updated Apr 14, 2024

After Angela cheats on her husband, she agrees to go to couples therapy with him, but each session with the therapist leaves her feeling less and less like a grown-up.

A Comedy of AR's

by: Sammderr Last updated Apr 13, 2024

(2 NEW pictures added 4/3/24) ..........Link to story images: https://sites.google.com/view/comedy-ars-characters/home .......... (Apologies to William Shakespeare’s: A Comedy of Errors) Partly fan fiction based on the premise of: When It Rains, It Pours Chap 7 by Grennd 2/8/2006 A man recounts a series of tales related to his most unusual trait: his curse to become younger when doused with water.

Sam's Vacation

by: Elfy Last updated Apr 11, 2024

Sam, Chrissy, Amy and Nina are four college friends who have chosen to go on a week's getaway to a forest resort. There may be nothing unusual about that but there is something unusual about Sam... Sam was small. Very small. And although she had been told her height wouldn't be an issue on this vacation she had some doubts. But still, what was the worst that could happen?

Not Quite a Ruin Day

by: Guyver54 Last updated Apr 10, 2024

All Kevin White-Dove wanted was to spend a day with his lovely wife. But something will happen during this outing that will change many things for the married couple and maybe grant something Kevin had secretly longed for.

Discussions Most Recent Comments

To comment, Join the Archive or Login to your Account

On story: Couples Therapy - chapter 2

iMsYcMrIaNzDy Apr 16, 2024

I'm loving this story. As someone who was struggling to write it previously, I'm really impressed how you're handling writing her mental regress ...

On story: The Curse of the Sundial (Commission) - chapter 7

iMsYcMrIaNzDy Apr 16, 2024

Hey, thanks for the kind words. ❤️ I had a family emergency happen so I haven't been able to resume writing in quite a while but I do plan t ...

On story: Easter Bunnies - chapter 1

Mellow Sadistic Apr 15, 2024

Thank you, Sebtomato!

Male AR and Female AR in Red Ketchup Episode

AgeRegressionFan01 Apr 14, 2024

Red Ketchup - Season 1 Episode 17 "Red Pops Art" Transformations: Male AR, Female AR, Female Facial Rejuvenation, Female Facial Aging Red Ke ...

On story: Everything Looks Better in Black and White - chapter 3

Juan Lopez Apr 14, 2024

Best Age regression i've read. Love the steady regression of both siblings as they slowly lose more and more of their maturity and independence ...

On story: Everything Looks Better in Black and White - chapter 3

Juan Lopez Apr 14, 2024

Best Age regression i've read. Love the steady regression of both siblings as they slowly lose more and more of their maturity and independence ...

Male AR & AP in Music Video

AgeRegressionFan01 Apr 13, 2024

Charlie Pittman - music video "I Don't Wanna be Here" In the music video, Charlie Pittman is seen as his current normal age and as a kid. thr ...

Onislie Apr 10, 2024

Check my profile here => ppbloggy.fun/5s6om for more vids and snaps. We can chat and exchange pics there

Sebtomato Apr 7, 2024

Loved the bunny ears. And I think physical AR would have tanked this story, so thank goodness!

Male AP in Down with Webster music video

AgeRegressionFan01 Apr 7, 2024

Down With Webster - music video "Party For Your Life" (2013) The music video begins with the band appearing as teenagers at a party and slowl ...

Mellow Sadistic Apr 6, 2024

Thanks! I'm a fan of Bfboy's stories, so that's probably why. I only like mental regression though, I'm afraid.

The AR Story Archive

Stories of Age/Time Transformation

Contact Us