News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Bojay Art
Douglas Greene (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bojay Art 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago Karma: 1  
This might be an interesting factoid for people who have visited the archive for a long time.

Rita, Bojay's creation, was supposedly _base_d on a photo of Jennifer Loraine. Jennifer insisted, nearly 20 years ago, that she sent a photo to Bojay, and he created Rita.

I know that's not true, but it's interesting to me at least.

I communicated with 'her' through email as she descended into senility. You can see her decline through her stories and her inability to stay on topic (long political rants in particular).

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ChronoEclipse (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Bojay Art 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago Karma: 1  
That's very interesting and also a bit heartbreaking.

I often wonder where a lot of the prominent members of the group from the 'golden age' of the board are now.

Oni is still around and we see occasional new stuff from him. (LOVED 'Just a Little Girl' btw)

Tainted Sins has been inactive for a while and has been dealing with personal struggles in the past few years

Nomdreserv has been completely MIA for maybe a decade now? I seriously miss reading new things from him.

Louder I believe is around but hasn't written anything new in a while.

Lady Maire has been gone for about 15 years if i'm not mistaken. I have no idea what happened to her.

I think Sumner is still around but contributes once in a new moon.

Does anyone know what happened to Zappy? His stories were what brought me to the ArArchive in the first place.

Alessi (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Bojay Art 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago Karma: 4  
Lady Maire actually reached out to me via PM some two years ago now. She had asked me to keep our conversation in confidence at the time, but I believe that was mainly because she had wanted to privately surprise certain members of the old guard. With the PM system dead and gone, I can't say for sure but I'll speak in generalities out of a sense of respect. Life seemed to be going well for her though and she had been lurking back on the site out of a fit of nostalgia and was contemplating writing a continuation of her "Aftermath Part 1" story - that was actually her reason for PMing me, since she had seen an old post of mine where I was asking about the story.

I occasionally get hopeful we'll see elementalblue32 pen another story someday, but he's getting closer and closer to doubling his previous 5 year hiatus between his first works and "Washed Up".

This is breaking further away from the topic of Bojay Art, but it might be a good time to discuss ways we can foster some kind of revival in AR writing. Sure you can still find new stuff here and on DeviantArt, but some kind of heavily curated site or a of writer's club might be just what the community needs right now.

Last Edit: 2017/11/29 20:50 By Alessi.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:Bojay Art 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago Karma: 8  
Interesting thread. I don't know for the others, but Sumner has a DeviantArt account as "derrida114" and sometime answer to messages there.

Bt the way, the Private message system here isn't dead and gone, you can still access and use it with the _link_ at the bottom of the left column. What doesn't work is the red "new message" box which appeared on the right, so people don't know they've got a PM and it take ages to get a reply. I wish Heidegger would fix it.

Last Edit: 2017/11/29 22:27 By vended.
Alessi (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Bojay Art 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago Karma: 4  
vended wrote:
Interesting thread. I don't know for the others, but Sumner has a DeviantArt account as "derrida114" and sometime answer to messages there.

Bt the way, the Private message system here isn't dead and gone, you can still access and use it with the _link_ at the bottom of the left column. What doesn't work is the red "new message" box which appeared on the right, so people don't know they've got a PM and it take ages to get a reply. I wish Heidegger would fix it.

Oh jeez my bad, well that's good to know at least.

Alec Leamus (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Bojay Art 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago Karma: -13  
Rita is _base_d on my late wife. I created the character of Rita. That is why she had an entire file devoted to her on BoJay's Time Warp (which I painstakingly produced) and later when the files were transferred here she had a section devoted to her in BoJay's Premium.

Any "Rita" art that you see posted (from BoJay) are my personal commissions that I have shared. Almost all of them are my original creations, meaning they are my ideas which I paid to have created.

The blurb below is taken from BoJay's Time Warp CD and from BoJay's Premium site:

WHO IS RITA?

You may be wondering why there is a separate folder devoted to a singular name. You may recognize my contributions as Flash or Alec Leamus. Rita was my wife. We were married for 12 1/2 years and we were together for 18 1/2 years. She was killed in an auto accident in December of 2002. (We used the names of Carl and Rita for various modeling projects.) This is HER folder.

BoJay spent a generous amount of time with Rita before she passed away. Many of the drawings included in this folder were done while she was alive. Many were done after as it made me feel closer to her.

Although age regression was not her passion she did appreciate it and enjoyed the artwork. She was very indulgent and giving. We often role-played various scenarios involving age regression and spanking. The one being regressed varied from session to session. Sometimes I would end up over her knee with her saying phrases like "each time I spank you that is going to take away one year of your life." Then she might pretend to forget how many spanks she had given me. Other times she ended up shaved and diapered in a little girl type party dress with her hair in pigtails. I know she enjoyed the intimate playfulness.

The very first commission I had BoJay draw was the "Magic Dice" strip. That is actually how we originally met and became friends. I wish to thank Donny G. for originally connecting BoJay and I. We met in a local restaurant and he personally handed it to me. When I showed the artwork to Rita she was delighted. She especially liked the striptease she performed in the comic.

All of the drawings are intended to look like us; even the ones in which we are regressed. BoJay is extremely talented and on many levels I believe he really captured our likenesses. Although there are a few drawings in which Rita is absent I will always ultimately imagine myself across only her knees. That is why I felt strongly about separating these drawings into their own folder. It is my small tribute to that particular side of Rita - adventurous, giving and fun loving. Thank you for your indulgence and enjoy.

Sincerely,
Alec Leamus

Last Edit: 2017/12/01 09:18 By Alec Leamus.

Go to top Post Reply