News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need help in finding doujin with possible AR (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Need help in finding doujin with possible AR
azerty47 (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help in finding doujin with possible AR 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10  
Hello everyone! I have a request to ask anyone who understands Japanese. As I was browsing pixiv for One Piece doujinshis, I came across what seems to be the preview of a doujinshi featuring Rebecca, right here : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45770223. The preview's last page looks suspiciously like AR, as you can see:

Sadly, I just can't find the rest no matter how much I've looked around. I've used some translation websites to try and translate the de_script_ion, and from what I could gather (If I got this right, at least), the full doujin was shown in the 26th iteration of a convention called ComicTreasure. Can anyone who understands Japanese tell me if there's more info to be gathered from the de_script_ion, and hopefully tell me if there's a way to find the doujin, preferably for free (I'm not particularly interested in the entire thing; just a longer preview which shows the rest of her AR would be perfect)? Thanks in advance!

PS: Just in case the search proves fruitless, I'd like to _link_ to a few pixiv fan mangas featuring AR, so that the topic doesn't end up completely useless as a result:

-Still on the subject of One Piece, this one features Hancock getting turned into a child by Bonney. It's short, but pretty cute. http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=17410696 This is the only female AR from this artist I know of, but he did more male ARs in this _style_, which you can find on his pixiv page if you're interested.

-This one is about Kirby copying Alessi from Jojo's Bizarre adventure, regressing a good chunk of characters from the series. The bulk of the ARs are male, but there's also a few female ARs as well, and all of them (male or female) are adorable. http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=49172652

EDIT: Dang, didn't expect the image to be that small. Here's a _link_ to a bigger version so you can see it better: https://7chan.org/d/src/142308765122.jpg

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2015/03/18 18:41 By azerty47.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:Need help in finding doujin with possible AR 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7  
Thanks very much for the various _link_s.

As for the doujinshins, are you sure it's not just shrinking?

azerty47 (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Need help in finding doujin with possible AR 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10  
To be perfectly fair, I'm not sure. I also thought it could be shrinking, but judging from some of the artist's other works, s/he seems to enjoy drawing Rebecca as a child, so I naturally assumed this doujinshi would feature her being reverted into one. Plus, the de_script_ion doesn't seem to mention her shrinking or regressing in any way I could understand (Again, I had to use online translators so I might have missed out on something), which makes it hard to tell. This is why I said in the _title_ that it is "possible AR". I hope I'm not wrong and don't end up wasting anyone's time...

EDIT: I did some more research, and from what I can understand, this picture is the doujin's cover (Here's an alternate version with a border), which would mean she does turn into a child; the preview just sadly stops right as she's starting to turn, making it pretty unclear. I doubt many people will see this edit, but I don't want to bump a seemingly pointless thread until I can find some actual new content or worthwhile info. I'll make a proper update when and if I do find more content or info.

Last Edit: 2015/04/20 20:46 By azerty47.
Go to top Post Reply