News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread*
Piper (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 1 Year, 6 Months ago Karma: 13  
I'm intrigued. Always liked those characters.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 1 Year, 5 Months ago Karma: 8  
Juts saw your latest video.

XD That's why you always test if you can actually reverse the age regression before doing further ones. Basic 101 of AR/AP, duh! ^^

Great one, Areg. It kept giving whenever I thought it was ending, and kept being better. :] Not very much plot there, as you said, but it was very sweet, with lot of process, in both gender and direction. A very giving read.

The mutliple animated process were very well done. Only errors I noticed were the hand of Jackie going through Jon's head during his regression, and during one of the page with them in their panties; one slightly going through the girl's body. The shirt on five years old Dana looked a bit weird as well, like second skin, but maybe it's just me. Why does a little girl need an undershirt when boys doesn't, anyways? ^^ S
peaking of "little" girls, by the way, I stand on my initial statement that Dana's really a petite woman, being barely taller at fifteen than eleven years old Jackie. Maybe she was fond of her third grade years because she wasn't the smallest of the class back then. XD

So, awesome work, really. The parts in oversized clothes, and the one trying swimsuit were fun, and the others soooo sweet. XD Only wished we would see them having childish fun with no worries a bit longer. I bet I wasn't the only one who found the ticklish game felt like childhood memories. ^^

Keep the great job!

Last Edit: 2016/06/18 22:52 By vended.
areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 1 Year, 5 Months ago Karma: 3  
Thanks! Yeah, still working through some of the animation stuff. Saw the hand in the head thing but figured I could pass it off as having think hair! Very fun story to do! This one started as a request for a regression animation, and I wanted it to be short (even though it really wasn't) so I didn't add a frolicking kids scene. I'll keep that in mind for future stuff.

Yeah, Dana's a little short. Still bigger than 11 year old Jon and 10 year old Jackie, though.

The swimsuit scene was entirely gratuitous on my part. I just love girls in swimsuits, and I figured it would be a good way to show Jackie losing her maturity.

Glad you liked it! Didn't even post the _link_ here, because I don't think I have a alot of Patrons on this site, but I'll post the _link_ when it's up for free.

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:*Official Areg5 Deviantart Discussion thread* 1 Year, 5 Months ago Karma: 8  
You sure expanded that short animation request. ^^ I'm quite neutral on using gifs rather than successives still shots for showing process, but here the mutliple animations went very well with the story's flow. Maybe that's why.

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
vended wrote:
You sure expanded that short animation request. ^^ I'm quite neutral on using gifs rather than successives still shots for showing process, but here the mutliple animations went very well with the story's flow. Maybe that's why.

Well, I like those characters a lot. I couldn't help myself. Sometimes I'm just in the zone.

areg5 (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Now available for free download ...The House of Dreams Interlude!

http://areg5.deviantart.com/art/House-of-Dreams-Interlude-617223871

Contains male and female AR and AP, and stars the characters from The House of Dreams!

Also on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duu8uJHI3jo

Go to top Post Reply