News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Several male and female AR finds in animes (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Several male and female AR finds in animes
azerty47 (Visitor)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Several male and female AR finds in animes 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 16  
Yo guys; like I said, I found a bunch of different ARs of both genders in some animes, and decided to share them in a single thread for convenience's sake.

-"A Chinese Ghost Story: the Tsui Hark Animation": In the climax of this animated film, the two heroes Ning (boy) and Shine (girl), as well as the villains White Cloud and Ten Miles and former villain Red Beard (all male), all reach and pass the Heavenly gates, turning into babies. The latter three lose their memories in the process and are reborn as babies, but the former two manage to avoid the memory-removing hammers and return to normal as they exit the gate; though only Ning's RN is shown. There's some suspense at the end since he and Shine were separated, but Shine did make it out OK and they happily reunite as the movie ends.

All of their ARs have process, but disappointingly, Ning and Shine's is far less detailed and a lot quicker. Only the other three guys' AR is detailed, but it makes up for it by being really good, and all five are left as adorable babies floating in and among their oversized clothes.

Ning and Shine's AR occurs at 1:11:45 (Though they may have started to shrink earlier, I can't tell), and the others' AR at 1:12:57:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOHifttd9BA

-"Net Ghost Pipopa": In episode 47, young male protagonist Yuuta and his friends/classmates Hikaru (girl) and Kazushige (boy) are given a school assignment about babies. To help with it, they decide to dive into an informative site about babies and how to take care of them, but are regressed into babies themselves after they arrive. The Net Ghosts take care of them until they're returned to normal halfway through the episode. (Amusingly, the babyfied kids' photos appear on the website in the real world, and their parents fail to realize it's actually them)

Their clothes sadly change with them, but it looks cute nonetheless and there is decent process, though it's partially obscured by the aura around them.

There is a _link_ on Youtube, but it's too horribly zoomed in to see a lot of it, and the only other _link_ I could find looks like it could be loaded with ads, so I'll _link_ to both just in case, and let you be the judge; it starts at around 4:06 for Youtube and 4:58 for the other site:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBBrt5k5jeo

https://ww4.gogoanime.io/net-ghost-pipopa-episode-47

-"Gegege no Kitaro": Episode 65 (Of the fifth series, I believe) has a bird monster named Ubume as its villain. It swoops into a city, marking several houses where children live with a talon print, and when the night comes, the children turn into babies and are eaten and kidnapped by Ubume, being taken to a forest where they're kept safe and sleeping peacefully. When the monster is defeated, the kids are all returned to normal and go safely back home.

The episode being more about the sad story regarding Ubume than the AR, said ARs aren't shown a lot. Most of the kidnapped kids are ARed offscreen, with only one boy being actually seen ARed, ending up in oversized clothes. There is an aftermath scene with another boy later, and another when the other babies are shown (also in oversized clothes, though it's harder to notice), but that's it.

And for those who care, the sad story about Ubume (As far as I understand) is that it's actually the spirit of a young woman who lost her own baby to cold and hunger. Unable to accept her child's death, she became a vengeful bird monster and started kidnapping children, I assume around the age her own child would have been. When the monster is defeated, it reverts into the woman's spirit and is reunited with her child's spirit, and the two fade away; I assume finally passing onto the afterlife peacefully.

The AR occurs at 6:33, and the aftermaths at 9:50 and 13:55:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5u4jdp

-"Linebarrels of Iron": Episode 23 has two of the protagonists' younger sisters kidnapped by the aliens invading Earth. They're lifted up a tractor beam, and rapidly regress into babies and an egg cell before being absorbed; something that happened to many other humans offscreen. Fortunately, when the day is saved in the following episode, they and the other absorbed humans are returned to normal (also offscreen as far as I know).

Despite being very quick, it's well animated as the girls spiral into babies before merging into a cell and continuing their ascent; no oversized clothes though. I do have to admit I hesitated talking about it; it is slightly dark since they regress to such a young state, and they're young to begin with (According to the Wikipedia page, they're supposed to be around 10-12, though I have my doubts since they look more like teenagers to me). Still, it is a well-done AR, and since it ends well, I figured I'd share.

The AR occurs at around 12:52, though the audio in the _link_ isn't available due to copyright issues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c8asuYMgxs

Sorry for the wall of text, but I figured it was better to mention all of them at once instead of in separate threads. ^^"

PS: I have another anime AR to add to Visible Time's wish list. The anime Penguin no Mondai, or A Penguin's Troubles, has AR in its 76th episode, where rejuvenating chocolate causes several characters, including the main female lead, to regress to babies. I couldn't find a video of it, though; the anime is surprisingly rare.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2018/01/03 21:02 By .
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ouroboros (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Several male and female AR finds in animes 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 5  
Thanks for sharing! These were pretty neat examples of AR. ^_^

klatuk4u (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Several male and female AR finds in animes 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 2  
Amazing stuff, you are really on a roll!

Tazz (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Several male and female AR finds in animes 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 5  
you did it again, finding stuff not even the best have heard of. Usually when unknown ar/ap is found its a new episode of a show everyone knows of

vended (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
Re:Several male and female AR finds in animes 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 10  
Damn those are great find. Keep the amazing work!

The first one in particular is really good!

It's really, really fadt in the third one, however. You really have to slow it down to see it. I wonder what casual readers thought was happening. It's one of these "_b_link__ and you miss it" scene. ^^'

Last Edit: 2018/01/04 13:57 By vended.
maniacaldude (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Several male and female AR finds in animes 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 1  
Cool finds! Where did you come across them?

Go to top Post Reply