News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Diaper Archive?
Joeydk (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Diaper Archive? 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3  
I had to stay in hischool for an extra year

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Oni (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Diaper Archive? 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5  
Okay, this thread is honestly starting to frighten me. No, seriously. To everyone who was worried that diaper stories were taking over the ARchive I'll admit now you may have a point.

One more time; Yes, AR stories and ABDL stories can have many things in common, and they can come from similar themes. They can be dark or light, deep or simply for wanking off. In that manner of thinking AR stories have much in common with, well, EVERY other genre. So let's just open the gate, make this the 'slightly higher quality fictional story Archive' and screw the whole Age Regression theme. Yes, that's sarcasm, as well as a scary thought.

The Age Regression Story Archive should only include Age Regression stories. Why is this a difficult concept? I began reading this thread not understanding why the idea was so hard to grasp. And now I can't understand what's going on in the heads of some of the posters.

As to the question 'Who here became an ABDL before they got into AR'? That's very nice and completely irrelevant to this point. Wait, it does have some relevance. Of course you and many others did. As I stated before there are a great many ABDL sites, there is only one ARchive devoted to Age Regression. No bleeping surprise you started out there and not here. More people do as evidenced by the disproportionate number of ABDL sites to AR sites. I however grew up with an Age Regression fantasy, dreamed about it when I was a little kid. Then once I began to notice the opposite gender in a sexual way, diapers and Adult Baby concepts became involved in my fantasies. So, for me my AB interest is founded firmly in AR. I literally searched for this ARchive for almost a year and while I did find it through the _link_s from an ABDL website I cannot for the life of me recall what that website was. It was 'just another adult baby website'.

To extend the point, 'Majoritarianism' is not always right anyway. The Majority can be a tyrant just as easily as a king or dictator can. That's why we have a Bill of Rights in this country to protect the rights of the minorities. So, whether ABDL people are in a majority on this site is again, repeat after me, irrelevant. But then all the current and former high school seniors here should already know that from U.S. Government.

For those who know the history of this site the ARchive actually branched off from the 'Transformation Stories Archive', NOT an ABDL website. Again, I understand completely why many ABDL's love Age Regression, but please get it through your heads that you are not the genre's exclusive clients. The AR world does not revolve around the ABDL sun; it is a universe in its own right! Allow us our homeland!

Alright, that was a bit over the top, but hopefully you get the point. I'd like to keep this unique little patch of Age Regression paradise pure for, well, Age Regression. Is this some kind of invasion or takeover? Not to be dramatic it feels like one. I'm not telling you to keep your ABDL out of my Age Regression. I'm simply saying your ABDL needs to have some physical or mental regression to be welcome here.

Oni.

Joeydk (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Fine, I see your point. But since neither side will waver, where is a compromise?

Mav Mike (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Diaper Archive? 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3  
Sebtomato wrote:
By the way, Joeydk, re. your 'on the school bus' anecdote in the other thread, are you a minor? If so, well...shoo

Stop it.

Truth to be told, I'm sick and tired of you and your philosophy that minors shouldn't be on this site.

Teenagers have sexualities too. I first discovered I had an age regression fetish when I was 11 years old.

Don't go around telling other people to leave.

Oni (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Diaper Archive? 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5  
Joeydk wrote:
Fine, I see your point. But since neither side will waver, where is a compromise?

Actually, it doesn't really work that way. This site is a democracy of one and that one is Heidegger. Ultimately it is all up to him. If a story is posted that has no AR whatsoever in it and someone complains it will be Heid who decides if it stays or goes. After this little thread I get the feeling there will be complaints if such a story is posted. If you recall the same thing happened a few months back with some Infantalist stories that had no AR in them and they were removed.

After that, start your own site if you wish. And if you write any stories with AR/AP in them, feel free to post them here.

Oni.

Joeydk (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Where's the line between mental AR and infantilism?

Go to top Post Reply