Discuss: Looking to write an AR story for Christmas but I'm low on ideas

Looking to write an AR story for Christmas but I'm low on ideas

Reina Watt · Dec 3, 2021

I'm considering doing a new AR Christmas themed story this year but I'm actually, and this will be hard to believe, out of ideas for one. So any suggestions within reason, I do have rules so please note those before making any suggestions, and I'll see which one is the most workable and do a poll on my Deviant Art of the ones I feel could work. It has to be a short story, I'm already going to be working on a larger story once it's ready to be written so I don't want to be working on two larger ones. So ideas for a short AR story would be better. And no sodding anime! I don't watch anime nor TV in general so please don't ask! You've got until the 10th to suggest ideas, if nothing appears then I'll try to come up with something. I would like to get the story written by midnight on the 24th. My rules are: I don't write male characters all that well, I prefer to write female characters. I don't watch anime nor TV so no suggestions centred around any anime or TV shows, I can't write from what I know nothing about and frankly don't have the money nor the time to watch, nor the desire. I don't care for sexual stuff, I have zero interest in such things so please nothing sexual. I tend to write in British English while only using American English if a character is American, I'm not very good with other languages. I don't care for bigotry so I refuse to do anything outright hateful.

RE: Looking to write an AR story for Christmas but I'm low on ideas

TheFurEffect · Dec 4, 2021

The only idea I have is someone getting away from their family on Christmas by going through their old diary to remember when they used to love Christmas with their family. But while going through the diary they don't realize it, but they slowly fill with Christmas magic as they become younger with each and every entry.

RE: Looking to write an AR story for Christmas but I'm low on ideas

Reina Watt · Dec 5, 2021

I've got a poll up now, I chose three ideas from the ones I received that were the most workable for a short story - https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/poll/AR-Christmas-short-story-ideas-suggested-8083009

To comment, Join the Archive or Login to your Account

The AR Story Archive

Stories of Age/Time Transformation

Contact Us