Discuss: Visible Time site is no more

Visible Time site is no more

Heidegger · Oct 5, 2022

The Visible Time site was taken down due to complaints about some of the images. The hosting company required it after "too many complaints" even though none of the images were sexual or came anywhere near any definition of "child p*rn". A couple had nudity - they were development sequences from textbooks. The standards people said that because maybe some of the images were of girls who possibly were minors who were possibly being exploited or trafficked that the complaints were "valid" and the images had to be reported. They never said why several of the drawings in the list that appeared to be from anime or manga were exploiting someone. Long story short, the site was forced down. Hopefully it will be put up somewhere else with the vast majority of the site's content that no one would be able to complain about. Visible Time was hosted on the AR Archive server for around 16 years with no complaints or issues. Thanks to Timewatch for all of the effort to maintain and update it. It was the best source I ever found for a comprehensive list of age transformation references from all forms of media: TV, Movies, comics, and so much more. Visible Time will be missed.

RE: Visible Time site is no more

FurryAR · Oct 5, 2022

I'd like to regress the internet to a more enjoyable phase, please.

maniacaldude · Oct 6, 2022

I swear, the hosting company and the standards people are morons if they think any of what was on Visible Time is "child p*rn" or "exploitive". Really sucks that it was taken down, I hope Timewatch can bring that site back in some way. I'm with FurryAR, I wish the Internet could return to a more enjoyable time, one that wasn't so corporate-driven.

Brian · Oct 6, 2022

After all these years... go figure. I too hope it can be restored elsewhere.

Tazz · Oct 9, 2022

if given the resources Id probably create something simular. maybe not have images or videos. just info, links, etc. there is a way to access the site (way back machine site. so wouldnt be that hard). If I could change my TF theater site I would.

To comment, Join the Archive or Login to your Account

The AR Story Archive

Stories of Age/Time Transformation

Contact Us