News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Just an idea for a story (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Just an idea for a story
trellum (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Just an idea for a story 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
I just had this idea. There is a little village in a foreign country. All the villagers are different from the rest of the world. They can lived up to 200 years and they also look really young for their age.

They grow up normally until they are 1 year old. They keep growing but really slowly. It takes them ten years to grow up one year.
So they look like 2 year old babys by the time they are 10 and look like 3 when they are 20. Mentally they grow up normally and because they are secluded from the rest of the world is normal for them to be that way. They behave like normal people. They begin to develop sexually when they reach 100.

Mentally they grow up normal. So they think like adult the normal way. So when they are 30 they look like 4 year old but they are mature and inteligent as a normal adult.
Because half of their lives they don't have sexual desires they focus on other things making them more intelligent and wise.

The village doesn't have contact with other people so they don't have tecnology. The village is located in a big island in the north. They have mild winters and adquiring food is easy.

The village is discovered but kept a secret.
A corporation or maybe a goverment or something (I don't know what to put)
offers to some of the villagers a new life. A few of them accept and leave.
The organization puts the villagers in adoption. The villagers only speak their native language so they don't really know what's going on.
They are treated like kids but they don't know why.

Is just an idea I had but I really suck at writing stories though I get some good ideas sometimes. If anyone likes it I would love to see a story _base_d on this. What I like is that the concept is technically not Age Regression but somehow it is. I also love when someone looks younger than he really is. Way younger.

I was thinking maybe one of the villagers lives for some years with an adopted family and learns how things go and eventually becomes a profesional thief or assassin.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tejay123 (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Just an idea for a story 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -12  
I like the idea. I am sure my own thoughts/interests in this stem from being the definite shortest in class in grades 2 through 7, and then, the loss of that status by high-school, when I shot up to 6'4".
I love stories when a guy is thought to be younger, and have since I was that age... although it grew as I got older.
I can for sure see a story in a kid going 'into the world' and, with a pretend parent, becoming an uncatchable thief/assassin. I can also see it going another way for another apparent-kid from this village; an outside foster parent or entity who feels this seeming-children should be 'brought down' to a proper level, when they notice how unnaturally smart they are. Imagine rich, idle young wives who don't want the hassle of actually raising a child, but just want a cute munchkin to show off; what would they do to force the behavior they wanted from mentally capable adults who just happen to look like children?

trellum (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Just an idea for a story 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
I had another idea. So is about a guy who has a son. His wife died long ago and he isn't seen anyone. This guy is like in his thirties but looks like his 16 year old son.
His son is gay and has a boyfriend, and though the dad knows about it he hasn't met his son's boyfriend.
One day his son goes out with some friends and lets say his cellphone gets broken. Meanwhile the dad is making the laundry and has no clothes to use because he spilled coffee or something. So he uses his son's clothes because there was no more avaible.
The bell rings and is his son's boyfriend. He opens and introduces himself but the boyfriend just laughs and just kisses him all of the sudden. The dad gets supper angry and the boyfriend just laughs. The boyfriend tells him he is funny and that he can stop the joke. The dad doesn't get it and the boyfriend kisses him in the mouth with tounge. The dad enjoys so much he just stays there.
And I don't know. His son suddenly breaks up with him and the dad feels confused. After some months his son moves to college. One day the exboyfriend goes to the dad houses and again confuses him with his son. The dad just act as if he were his son and tells him he wants to go back.
After that they become boyfriends and slowly the dad starts to behave more like a teenager. In the end the boyfriend always knew he was the father but he was really in love with him and not that much of the son.

Is kind of mental ar right? I know is more of a gay story. Somehow yaoi. Anyway I wanted to share it and there's not much risk. Most of the discussions I posted are not even answered. It would be ironic if this becomes popular, but is pretty unlikely.

trellum (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Just an idea for a story 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
I have another idea. This guy looks like a 10 year old. His work is going undercover as a kid and attend to school. He evaluates the quality of the school and reports it. The story could go of how he starts feeling more like a kid than an adult or something like that.

Go to top Post Reply