Welcome to the AR Story Archive

Stories and images of age transformation - age regression, age progression, mental regression and progression.

Stories Most Recent Updates

The Magician's Game

by: Mellow Sadistic Last updated Mar 14, 2024

Five women become the playthings of a man calling himself the Magician. Using his powers, he forces them to go through a series of humiliatingly childish challenges, with infantilizing and permanent consequences for the losers. Inspired by the sadly discontinued season one of The Humble Games by Parker Longabaugh.

A Comedy of AR's

by: Sammderr Last updated Mar 14, 2024

(2 NEW pictures added 2/9/24) ..........Link to story images: https://sites.google.com/view/comedy-ars-characters/home .......... (Apologies to William Shakespeare’s: A Comedy of Errors) Partly fan fiction based on the premise of: When It Rains, It Pours Chap 7 by Grennd 2/8/2006 A man recounts a series of tales related to his most unusual trait: his curse to become younger when doused with water.

Sam's Vacation

by: Elfy Last updated Mar 14, 2024

Sam, Chrissy, Amy and Nina are four college friends who have chosen to go on a week's getaway to a forest resort. There may be nothing unusual about that but there is something unusual about Sam... Sam was small. Very small. And although she had been told her height wouldn't be an issue on this vacation she had some doubts. But still, what was the worst that could happen?

Tales from the ARVInn

by: Robert Nalley Last updated Mar 13, 2024

A new archive of the events, personalities and various happenings in a world where an Age Regression Virus was developed in a lab and escaped to affect the world.

Blackmailing Tommy - Preview

by: Elfy Last updated Mar 11, 2024

This is a preview of a 109 page story that tells the story of Tom from independent young man starting out on a career to helpless victim of a young man's blackmail. It contains diapers, regression and a whole heaping dose of humiliation. The following is a short preview of this long story. To read the rest you simply need to subscribe at a $10 or higher tier. That will give you access to this full story ad many, many others exclusive to my Ream and SubscribeStar pages. https://subscribestar.adult/elfy https://reamstories.com/elfy

Cousin Emmy

by: Elfy Last updated Mar 10, 2024

Daniel feels like his life is empty so when he gets a message from a cousin he used to play with years ago he decides to take the opportunity of going to meet her. What he finds is very unexpected and he quickly finds the situation spiralling out of control.

Discussions Most Recent Comments

To comment, Join the Archive or Login to your Account

RE: New discord server as a gathering place while we look for a permanent home

maniacaldude Mar 14, 2024

Were you unable to get the old one back? If so, that really sucks. Makes me wish the ones responsible for all this would pay big time.

Welcome

On story: Tales from the ARVInn - chapter 1
Ambrose Mar 14, 2024

Welcome here! I look forward to it.

RE: Discord ban and new Guilded invite

maniac78 Mar 13, 2024

Looks like we already got banned on guilded...

TottieTa Mar 12, 2024

So stupid what is going on with ar/abdl stuff banning.

On story: The Curse of the Sundial (Commission) - chapter 7

vended Mar 9, 2024

Certainly one of the weirdest take on AR with reality changes, but it sure make me curious to know how it will develop. ^^'

On story: The Curse of the Sundial (Commission) - chapter 3

vended Mar 9, 2024

Hey, this is quite good! The dialog feel realistic, and it's quite fun to follow. :]

maniac78 Mar 8, 2024

It was private, unfortunately. We just started allowing the invite again but I just saw that there is a cool down so it wouldn't have been repo ...

Alec Leamus Mar 8, 2024

So sorry. All that work...gone. Keep it private in the future. Sorry.

On story: The Magician's Game - chapter 6

Mellow Sadistic Mar 8, 2024

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

The AR Story Archive

Stories of Age/Time Transformation

Contact Us