News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

Home arrow Discuss

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Life imitates art
Reina Watt (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Life imitates art 7 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: -18  
Guess you must be a transphobic then, people like you have made my life and may other people's lives a living hell. I have no desire nor interest in hearing your 'views' when they oppress people like me for existing.
I don't coddle oppressors.

This thread needs to be closed, transphobia is unacceptable.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2019/01/07 12:56 By Reina Watt.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
stubbornprincess (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Life imitates art 7 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 5  
Reina Watt wrote:
Guess you must be a transphobic then, people like you have made my life and may other people's lives a living hell. I have no desire nor interest in hearing your 'views' when they oppress people like me for existing.
I don't coddle oppressors.

This thread needs to be closed, transphobia is unacceptable.

No one is asking you to coddle anyone.

Calling anyone who doesn't share your opinion names, is an indication of bigotry.

You are intolerant of anyone who might have a different opinion to you. You're acting in a bigoted and close-minded way. You don't even know my views or opinions on the matter because you've not bothered to find out or have a discussion. Instead, you immediately resorted to name calling and aggressive behaviour. How hypocritical. Whil;e calling everyone else bigots, and freaks, it's you who is the bigot. The irony, I'm sure, is not lost for most of us.

You talk about being oppressed. No one's oppressing you here. The only person who is being oppressive is you, demanding that a conversation is shut down because *you* don't like it. That's oppression...

Crystal (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Life imitates art 7 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: -2  
The only one being bigoted here is you, stubbornprincess.

bluewinter (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Life imitates art 7 Months ago Karma: -1  
vended wrote:
Is this website really the right place to have an argument over Transgender issues ?

I mean, I posted an AR story on the Story Drafts subforum several days ago and got zero feedback, not even a few words, but someone post a _link_ to some non-AR little news and suddenly there's pages of comments?

How demotivating.

C'est la vie, I'm afraid.

In the world of online writing, it's hard to get people to react to a well-written, enjoyable little tale. It's much easier for them to react to articles explicitly designed to bring out the worst in people.

I'm glad, however, that most people in this thread have smelled a rat. This thing follows every cliche in the far right's worn-out playbook of targeted messaging. Tune in next time for when the kid gets adopted by an evil atheist professor and a gay Muslim Brotherhood illegal immigrant! Oh, and uh...give us more clicks!

Back on the subject of AR itself:

More relevant for age regression: With all the research in preventing and reversing ageing going on in real life, a forced ar scenario

Anti-aging research focuses on preventing/reversing senescence, not growth. Growth is caused by hormone-controlled processes in the musculoskeletal system, whereas senescence (aging) is caused by natural cellular degradation. We have a very good idea of how the former works, but not so much the latter.

Last Edit: 2019/01/14 17:19 By bluewinter.
shlalom_masters (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Life imitates art 7 Months ago Karma: 2  
Parents force kids to do things all the time but just in case the kid's truly brainwashed and manipulated to change gender when it is probably not sure yet about how it feels about it and what it implies, well, yeah, that's a big red flag.

Of course I think this news are completely fake, but I'm just talking in case we find a similar, REAL case.

Last Edit: 2019/01/14 18:23 By shlalom_masters.
FurryAR (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Life imitates art 7 Months ago Karma: 5  
Is this website really the right place to have an argument over Transgender issues ?

I mean, I posted an AR story on the Story Drafts subforum several days ago and got zero feedback, not even a few words, but someone post a __link__ to some non-AR little news and suddenly there's pages of comments?

How demotivating.

Right? One of the best things about the new site will be the disappearance of the old forums.

Last Edit: 2019/01/15 07:12 By FurryAR. Reason: Inserting quote
Go to top Post Reply