Submit a Story
News
Terms and Conditions
Register
CB Login

AR Search Engine - Search this selected other AR/AP sites Powered by Google

AR Archive Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
AR in Doraemon episode 734 (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: AR in Doraemon episode 734
azerty47 (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
AR in Doraemon episode 734 8 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 10  
Hi there! As I was searching for more AR, I came across a Doraemon episode featuring just that. Specifically, episode 734 of the current anime, called in Japanese "ママ、小学生になる", or "Mama became an elementary school student"; the _title_ is pretty much self-explanatory.

Long story short, as Doraemon was doing laundry, the Time Cloth is blown off by the wind and ends up wrapping around Nobita's mom, regressing her into a child. She takes advantage of the situation to pass herself off as another student and find out what secret he's been hiding from her. It's really cute and the AR, although partially hidden by the cloth, has decent process. It leaves her in baggy clothes, but she just fixes the problem by tying a knot so they don't bother her.

As a side note, I'm really glad I came across that; I've always found Nobita's mom to be surprisingly cute, and I'm really glad to FINALLY see an episode that features her getting ARed (It certainly took them long enough, but better late than never). Now if only they could do an AR of Shizuka!

I apologize for the video's lousy visual quality, finding "current" Doraemon episodes in good quality is surprisingly hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WDXiX_fVII

EDIT: Oops, forgot the timestamps: the episode starts at 10:03, and the AR at 11:06.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2017/04/08 22:39 By azerty47.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
maniacaldude (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:AR in Doraemon episode 734 5 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 0  
It sounds cute, but I also kinda wish that Nobita's mom was either turned into a child that was younger than Nobita or a baby. I just felt those would be cute possibilities as well.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply